At EasyQck, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), we have implemented the following policy to address claims of copyright infringement:
1. Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on EasyQck in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that the content you posted on EasyQck was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification by providing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within your jurisdiction and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of infringement.
3. Termination of Repeat Infringers
EasyQck reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the accounts of users who are found to be repeat infringers of copyright.